College Athlete

7 years ago

A student-athlete who is looking to participate in intercollegiate athletics at an NCAA Division I or Division II institution in the future must register with the NCAA Clearinghouse.  It is recommended that you register at the beginning of your junior year. 

Division III colleges do not offer athletic scholarships and NCAA Clearinghouse registration is not a requirement.  Junior/Community colleges generally offer athletic scholarships but NCAA Clearinghouse registration is also not a requirement.  

  • When registering you will need Benson High School's federal code 030015
  • You will be required to submit official ACT or SAT scores
  • When registering to take the ACT or SAT, you must have score sent directly to the Eligibility Center by using the code 9999